Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage application[accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoggy

Mage application[accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Mage application[accepted]   Mage application[accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:29 pm

ur Name:Arwel
Your Nationality:Welsh (UK)
Your Age :27
Your Location and Time zone:GMT

Your Character Name:Hoggy

Your Character Race:Mage
Your Character Class:Human
Your Character Level:80
Your Professions:Engineering and mining 450

Character Profile (armoury and talents) 18/0/53

List your guilds, and their respective servers:Rising Sun (BDF)

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ?
I'm online most evenings
Anything that can influence your playtimes? Work or special occasions
What do you expect from us? A skilled, successful and friendly guild

What do you feel you can offer us as a member? Although my gear is nothing special i hope to improve it asap and become an asset to the guild.

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? yes

What kind of raid experience do you have? All WoTLK content besides Malygos and i have done Za, Kara and Gruul's Lair.

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet?
yes

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone?
yes
Any additional info can be posted here: some friends of mine have just joined your guild Brennfield and Laron.
Back to top Go down
Tireiron

Tireiron

PostSubject: Re: Mage application[accepted]   Mage application[accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Ow, nice shoulder enchant Smile

Your gear aint the best, but you're in a the lucky position. We need ranged DPS, and I'd recommend you Smile Also because your friends have alrdy been accepted, so it wouldnt surprise if you got a trial aswell.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Mage application[accepted]   Mage application[accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Me wanna.
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: application   Mage application[accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Hoggy,

Thank you for applying. Having looked at your armory and application, this is what I have so far: some nice enchants (i.e. shoulders), nice spell hit, decent gems and a good profile overall. Your spellpower and crit ofc needs working on but skill>gear. you've got a good overall mage Wink and i think we can take you in on a trial basis as we are looking for ranged and numbers to fill spots. hopefully you will prove yourself justlike your friends brenn and laron Smile

Whisper any officer or anduin online for invite,

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage application[accepted]   Mage application[accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage application[accepted]
Page 1 of 1