Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warrior tank app [accepted]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bake

warrior tank app [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Your Name:Bake javascript:emoticonp('tongue')
tongue
Your Nationality: Irish!
Your Age :19
Your Location and Time zone:GMT ireland

Your Character Name:bakezilla

Your Character Race:nelf
Your Character Class:warro
Your Character Level:80 ofc
Your Professions:mining 450, and lazy BS, 280ish, thorinium is hard to come by these days lal

Character Profile (armoury and talents)srry armory under maintenince javascript:emoticonp('Rolling Eyes')
Rolling Eyes talents 6/8/57 prot

List your guilds, and their respective servers: Premonition BDF

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ? this is what i live 4, im tired of jumping aroud dal cos a raid got canceled

Anything that can influence your playtimes? sports

What do you expect from us? all you expect from me, be there, and get the job done, having a larf is always in there 2

What do you feel you can offer us as a member? sum1 who knows there class inside out, arms fury and prot all dwn to a tee. im a larf if ur not 2 easily offended 2 lal. and as 4 raids, im 1 of those few ppl who know what there doing, and the sucess of ur guild dose show u ppl are alike

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? ofc, got DPS gear, 2.2K dps in what i wud say is iffy gear, really iffy

What kind of raid experience do you have? everything in Wotlk, aint done mally 25 cos there arnt enuf good players in my guild atm

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet? top shelf javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
Very Happy

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone? vent ye, working on the mic, sat on it last week, aint got around to getting 1 yet but il have 1 within week tops Razz

Any additional info can be posted here: im switching cos im sick of shit, im the MT in my guild, i turn up 4 every fuking raid and am really pissed at em, we cant even get 25 ppl together let alone finish a raid ....looking forward to hearin 4m ya Smile thanks
-Bake
tongue tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bake

PostSubject: oops   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:44 pm

lol soz 4 bad emoticons !! ^^
Back to top Go down
Pyhäsoturi

PostSubject: Re: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:40 pm

seems like an proper guy, knows his class etc..
gl m8
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Aye bake me lad! lol

thnx for applying,

You seem to know what you are doing and seem to have a good personality ( wouldn't mind an irishman in the guild for a change Wink ). Your gear is decent, 25 man standard but you need to gem and enchant some of your gear (i.e. shoudlers, bracers). I think their could be a spot in Forensis for you. Once you have done what i asked, plz get back to us on the forum and in the mean time, ill talk to the boys back at the office.

Cheers,

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm

A bit wierd build, nothing major thou..

should get more block.. but nothing what cant be fixed..

thou application could make more sense.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 am

the reason why his app doesnt make sense is coz he's irish. hes drunk half the time lol.

Yea as you said anti, he needs to work on his buil and get mroe block, and that should be easy to do, so long as he has skills and charism Very Happy

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 am

Tovos wrote:
so long as he has skills and charism Very Happy
Tovos
irish and charisma....
Back to top Go down
Bake

PostSubject: Paddys day, fuled by Beer and girls   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:19 am

the reason why his app doesnt make sense is coz he's irish. hes drunk half the time lol.
drunken
omg at last sum1 gets me!

benn fuking around with my build, going 4 aggro there, block i got trinkie, and heros ger that actually ups my stats, only reason im in that is cos of wowheros ^^ little bit of comp, last time i cheked i was number 1 ^^

bracers got 40stam, shoulders the lower frost giant duders, erm neffelm>? lol dunna why that aint showin up Razz

charis....ah fuk it iunno how to even fuking spell it Razz but i think i got it, prolly lying round sumwer under the piles of dirty smelly clothes i leave neatly thrown round the flat
stil a lil confused to this thread its like ,ye cool...if tha makes sense
if ya wanna see my diff builds/CA gear /w me ingame id be happy to show u w/e Wink
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:59 am

KK.. Anyways we could give him chance at tank, SOME of our tanks r slacking krhombelovkrhom i got something in my throat Razz
Back to top Go down
Basteta

Basteta

PostSubject: Re: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 pm

lol Anti Smile

Gl with application Bake
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:27 pm

So, I have talked to bake and he seems pro and knows what he's doing. I've decided to give him a spot on a 2 week trial basis and he will need to be all A-game + he's gonna get a microphone and talk loads on vent like anduin likes Very Happy Welcome to the guild bake. whisper any officer for an invite at a suitable time tomorrow.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Pyhäsoturi

PostSubject: Re: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:29 am

anti ur harsh :O
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:11 am

That is what this nicotine loss does to a man.. fEeLiNg CrAzY..
Back to top Go down
Bakez

PostSubject: .   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Bakes here baby (H) Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warrior tank app [accepted]   warrior tank app [accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warrior tank app [accepted]
Page 1 of 1