Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Donzal

Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Empty
PostSubject: Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks]   Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:04 am

Your Name: Ryan
Your Nationality: UK
Your Age : 19
Your Location and Time zone: GMT 0.00

Your Character Name: Donzaloog

Your Character Race: Human
Your Character Class: Mage
Your Character Level: 80
Your Professions: Tailoering/Enchanting

Character Profile (armoury and talents)

60/0/11 If you want me to respect, i will Smile

List your guilds, and their respective servers:
Apollyon - Bronze Dargonflight

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ?
Yes

Anything that can influence your playtimes?
Sleep and Work (8.00am - 4.45pm)

What do you expect from us?
Friendly, willing to help, don't waste time, get the job done, I've always treated people, how i like to be treated, so i exspect same back Smile

What do you feel you can offer us as a member?
Loyality, Reliability, Consistency

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked?
Yes

What kind of raid experience do you have?
Pre-tbc MC,ZG,AQ20 BC Kara, Gruul, Maggy LK Naxx,VoA,OS

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet?
Yes

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone?
Yes

Any additional info can be posted here:
Back to top Go down
Firion
Admin
Firion

PostSubject: Re: Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks]   Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Gief this 1337 mo fo to Guild!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks]   Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Donzal wrote:
What do you expect from us? don't waste time

Im sorry but we failed you on this.
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi Donzaloog

Thank you for your application.
Tbh, I'm a bit worried. According to armory you have very few enchants, poor gems and low stats. I suggest you talk to Adoboy or Lindi and get your gear enchanted, properly sockteded (with rare gems ofc) and probably respec. In the mean time I shall talk to the other officers and plz get back to me as soon as you have finished.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
leafless
Admin
leafless

PostSubject: Re: Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks]   Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:05 pm

no enchants and bad gemming doesn't look to leet in my eyes, but good luck
Back to top Go down
Donzal

PostSubject: Re: Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks]   Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:37 am

I Understand about the Enchants and the Sockets, and let me assure you they are high on my prioity, but at this moment in time, im sooo close to my flyer, im currently not spending any G, but i can assure that after my flyer i am doing my enchants, i currently 650g away from my flyer and then after that, all my G is going towards
enchants
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:47 am

Well Donzaloog,

If you save up for the flyer, buy it and then try to make like 1k for enchants and sockets, it could take a very long time. My suggestion would be to prioritise your gear, spend the money in enchants and sockets and then continue saving up for the flyer. After all, since you made the appliaction (even if the time for the app wasn't right as you don't want to lose your gold), you have to prioritise you gear. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks]   Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donzaloog Application [Declined due to no response in several weeks]
Page 1 of 1