Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
atreidie

Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted]   Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 am

Your Name: Michael
Your Nationality: Israel
Your Age : 30
Your Location and Time zone: israel GMT +2

Your Character Name: Atreidies

Your Character Race: Night-Elf
Your Character Class: Druid
Your Character Level: 80
Your Professions: Herbalism, gem cutting

Character Profile (armoury and talents)

Resto 11/0/60
List your guilds, and their respective servers: Formerly from "War" -dissolved, and from "The Outlanders" dissolved as well. all on Bronze Dragonflight.

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ? Fits me perfectly

Anything that can influence your playtimes? Work

What do you expect from us? To try as much as possible to maintain an order within guild as far as raid times and fair and kind leadership

What do you feel you can offer us as a member? I understand the balance between a firm grasp of game mechanics and tactical understanding while functioning in, and for, a group. As a healer it means being fast on the clicking but always remembering that the job is keeping people alive not just scoring high on heal meters= right heal to the right person at the right time. also to be ready to switch from focusing on a certain heal task to help other healers if possible or necessary.

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? yes

What kind of raid experience do you have? all, up to EoE

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet? yes

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone? got mic, Vent not installed yet

Any additional info can be posted here: I'm a bit undergeared i know, this is because ive been with guilds that havent raided that much because of disorganization. i assure you that im a proficient player and im availbe to raid alot. hope to gear up with you peeps and go on into new content. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:26 am

Hi Atreidies,

Thank you for you application. You have some very ncie gear and stats and you made a very nice application. Whisper any officer in game for an invite. Welcome to the guild Very Happy

Accepted.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Perversa

Perversa

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted]   Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:54 am

i dont want to be a bad ass but dont we have arleady enough druids?..specialy resto..resto we have 3 >,>
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 am

We could always do with one more, especially since Wiltlo goes inactive sometimes and even if we get too many on one night, you can go boomkin can't you?
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted]   Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:53 am

Tovos wrote:
We could always do with one more, especially since Wiltlo goes inactive sometimes and even if we get too many on one night, you can go boomkin can't you?

Its hard being a boomkin.. like go moonkin, thats easier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted]   Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid (willing to go Balance as well) [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1