Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Balindra

Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Your Name: Rick
Your Nationality: Dutch
Your Age : 17
Your Location and Time zone: The Netherlands, GMT+1

Your Character Name: Balindram

Your Character Race: Dwarf
Your Character Class: Warrior
Your Character Level: 80
Your Professions: Herbalism(450), Alchemy(Just started lvling it)

Character Profile (armoury and talents):

List your guilds, and their respective servers:
Server: Dunemaul: Coaltion (Great raiding guild)
Ryfari: That's the guild i'm in now. It's a great guild, great community, serious and fun players! But i'm looking for something new! And well my real life m8: Hippiey told me about this guild so I was thinking about a migrate!

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ? I can raid 4/7 days minimum. Maybe I can raid more if I get free from work!

Anything that can influence your playtimes? Sports: Playing in a Volleybalteam with hippiey! Very Happy

What do you expect from us? A great and serious raiding guild! But ofc a laugh sometimes would be great to! Wink

What do you feel you can offer us as a member? A great experienced tank. Someone who likes to help guildies alot!^^

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? Well I tanked in the past 3 years, only respecced once! :O But ofc if it's really nessicary I can respecc. just need to grind some better DPS gear then! ^^

What kind of raid experience do you have? Here it comes! :O
Pre-TBC: ZG, MC, BWL, Onyxia and Naxx(4 bosses)
TBC: Karazhan, Gruuls, Magtheridon, TK, SSC, BT(8 bosses) and Sunwell(3 bosses)
WOTLK: Voa(10/25), Naxx(10/25), OS(10/25 with 2 drakes up), Malygos(25, didn't do 10 man:O)

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet? Ofc!

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone? Yes

Any additional info can be posted here: As I said: I'm still on the server Dunemaul. If you offer me a serious spot I will start the migrate!
Back to top Go down
Balindra

PostSubject: Apply   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Balindra

PostSubject: Apply   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Why is my armory link not working? :O
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Balindra wrote:
Why is my armory link not working? :O

Cuz the posting sux, Btw this dude is pro!
Back to top Go down
Anduin
Admin
Anduin

PostSubject: ...   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:05 pm

you have to press (inset url) ^^

anyways, we do look for a good warr mt as well,l you use to raidleading/asisting on vent?
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi Balindram,

Thank you for your application. You have some nice gear, but please get your sword and gloves enchanted and get back to me asap.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Balindra

PostSubject: Apply   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:30 pm

I can handle that! ^^ Didn't got the time to buy the enchants! Ofc I will have them enchanted soon!
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:41 am

Tovos wrote:
Hi Balindram,

Thank you for your application. You have some nice gear, but please get your sword and gloves enchanted and get back to me asap.

Tovos

Hell get them free from me when he Migrates to Bronze dragonflight
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 am

Hehe Hippey you must really love this guy.
Back to top Go down
Balindra

PostSubject: Apply   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:06 am

Well if you know eachother about 12 years, there is some connection! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 am

Balindra wrote:
Well if you know eachother about 12 years, there is some connection! Razz

ye, and we used to be on teh same realm. we was proXD, and we've been in teh same class for.. a long time, no man loving though. you pervert tovos
Back to top Go down
adoboy

adoboy

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:52 am

no man loving, but still stuff for free

i know i have to give my girlfriend stuff for free if i want something special

if ya know what i mean cheers

*its sex btw
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:02 am

adoboy wrote:

i know i have to give my girlfriend stuff for free if i want something special

lol only then? u must be brokexD
Back to top Go down
Balindra

PostSubject: Apply   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Adoboy, maybe there is something wrong if you need to do that? :O
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi Balindram,

Do you play volleyball with Hippey on Thursdays?

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Balindra

PostSubject: Apply   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Yes I do, hehe! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:28 am

Balindram,

Thank you for your application, but unfortunatley since you can't raid on Thursdays and can only raid on the same days as our new tank which we recruited not long ago, it would be pointless to have both of you because someone would be left out at all times.

Declined.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Balindra

PostSubject: Apply   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:40 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]   Protection Warrior Apply [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection Warrior Apply [Declined]
Page 1 of 1