Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow preist [accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infused

Shadow preist [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Shadow preist [accepted]   Shadow preist [accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Your Name: Luke
Your Nationality: English (South west)
Your Age : 20 Nearly 21
Your Location and Time zone: GMT

Your Character Name: Infused

Your Character Race: dwarf
Your Character Class: Preist
Your Character Level: 80
Your Professions: Taloring, Engineer. On alts: I have enchanting, mineing, Blacksmithing, herbs etc.

Character Profile (armoury and talents)

List your guilds, and their respective servers: Animosity (Bronze dragonflight) Not active raider Ghost Council (Bronze dragonflight) WMC (Bronze dragonflight) also I was within some leveling guilds which I can think of names to.

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ? Yes

Anything that can influence your playtimes? Nothing that I can think of work sometimes but very much doubt this.

What do you expect from us? To reach end game content an have fun along the way.

What do you feel you can offer us as a member? My experince an knowlege of my class an dedication.

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? Yes, I personally try to keep to the best aspects of my class by regulary reading class spec guides etc.

What kind of raid experience do you have? I have allot Smile

Pre tbc: On my warrior all content cleared.

Tbc: On my preist all heroics cleared even dosent show, this also includes some raids Sad! (sucks but non less here you go)

Karazan *Cleared*

- Attumen the Huntsman & Midnight
- Moroes
- Maiden of Virtue
- * Hyakiss the Lurker
* Rokad the Ravager
* Shadikith the Glider
- Opera Event
- The Curator
- Shade of Aran
- Chess Event
- Prince Malchezaar
- Nightbane

Serpentshrine Cavern *Cleared*

- Hydross the Unstable
- The Lurker Below
- Morogrim Tidewalker
- Fathom-Lord Karathress
- Leotheras the Blind
- Lady Vashj

Gruul's Lair *Cleared*

- Gruul the Dragonkiller
- High King Maulgar

Eye (Tempest Keep) * Cleared mostley *

- Al'ar
- Void Reaver
- High Astromancer Solarian
- Kael'thas Sunstrider (Got about 44%)

Black temple *Cleared*

- High Warlord Naj'entus
- Supremus
- Shade of Akama
- Teron Gorefiend
- Gurtogg Bloodboil
- Reliquary of Souls
- Mother Shahraz
- Illidari Council
- Illidan Stormrage

Mount Hyjal *Cleared*

- Rage Winterchill
- Anetheron
- Kaz'rogal
- Azgalor
- Archimonde

Sunwell * Cleared mostley *

- Kalecgos
- Sathrovarr the Corruptor
- Brutallus

Sadly due to real life issues at time I only got up to these boses within Sunwell.

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet? Yes a very good connection an ISP.

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone? Ventrilo Yes Microphone: Im getting new one.

Any additional info can be posted here:

Im above most players within experince I have played several clases to high end game levels these include

- Warrior
- Shaman
- Hunter
- Rogue
- Death knight
- Preist

Within pvp aspects of the game tbc I was one of top preist within the batle group on wow arena tornoment, I always take things with passion in outside an with game an trying to get the best out of myself.

I have played along with allot of members before an hope to do so once again Smile

add ons key ones I use

» 3.1 PTR and Deadly Boss Mods
» X-Perl UnitFrames
» Grid
» Quest helper
» Recount

Contact me in game if you with for more info, I have allot more I can tell you but I think this covers basics.
Back to top Go down
Infused

PostSubject: Forgot » armory link   Shadow preist [accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Nafretiri

PostSubject: Re: Shadow preist [accepted]   Shadow preist [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 am

mmm.. Infused..

now where have i heard that name before ;-)

why you make me scroll with so much useless TBC stuff :-/
Back to top Go down
Pyhäsoturi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow preist [accepted]   Shadow preist [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:51 am

the guy with many name changes :OO
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Shadow preist [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 am

Hey Infused,

I remember you from TBC and it seems you still have the skills and the commitement. Very nice application btw. Whisper myself or any other officer online for an invite. Welcome to Forensis Very Happy

Accepted.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow preist [accepted]   Shadow preist [accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow preist [accepted]
Page 1 of 1