Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin Appliaction [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanda

Holy Paladin Appliaction [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Appliaction [Accepted]   Holy Paladin Appliaction [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 am

Your Name: Jamie Heredge
Your Nationality: English
Your Age : 14
Your Location and Time zone: GMT (Game-time -1)

Your Character Name: Zanda

Your Character Race: Human
Your Character Class: Paladin
Your Character Level: 80
Your Professions: Mining my main source of income, Engineering the worst mistake of my life

Character Profile (armoury and talents)
Gear (may not have updated yet)
Talents

List your guilds, and their respective servers:
My last guild was Serenity - Bronze Dragonflight but before that I was in Utopia which when the GM quit became Serenity
unfortunately with most of our members gone I find it hard to raid and am not happy there

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ?
These times and days suit me very fine

Anything that can influence your playtimes?
No I have no set schedule at all but some random days I may not be able to turn up but I will most likely be able to tell you a couple of days before

What do you expect from us?
I will be happy to be doing 25 mans and maybe pick up some gear from 10 man EoE, I also hope we will be able to start raiding Ulduar when it comes out, if you find me not geared for OS 3D I do not mind being left out though.

What do you feel you can offer us as a member?
My gear is generally good but none of it is perfect yet, I am committed and do not mind countless wipes whilst attempting to clear new content, I would also like to think I am a skilled as I know all current boss strategies and can perform them usually very well and my healing skills although can slack occasionally they are mainly very good.

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked?
I have quite a bit of off-spec gear and plan in 3.1 to go ret/holy to do dailies quicker but I am geared but inexperienced at tanking, and do 2.2k DPS as ret.

What kind of raid experience do you have?
I have cleared all 10 mans except malyos but I can solo heal a tank through malygos its just in previous groups he has enraged every time, but I can do all phases quite well and practice the 3rd phase alot via aces high (I am very detirmined to clear EoE) I have done quite alot of naxx 25 man VoA OS 25 man but no EoE 25 man. never done OS with drakes but I am up for learning and executing it if you need me. I was raiding Kara and ZA in BC but that was ages ago and my skills have improved greatly in wotlk and my aims are higher

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet?
Yes I would say I have, But I do have a slight problem if I release body and sometimes being summoned by the summoning stone I lag and sometimes disconnection but once I am inside a raid my computer runs just fine.

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone?
Yep I have vent and a microphone

Any additional info can be posted here:
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

Holy Paladin Appliaction [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: app   Holy Paladin Appliaction [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi Zanda,

Thank you for your application. I'd like to give you a spot on a trial basis. Whisper any guild officer for an invite. Welcome to Forensis.

Accepted.

Tovos
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Appliaction [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1