Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonkin App [Withdrawn]

Go down 
+5
Secsy
Perversa
Hippiey
Anti
wiltlo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Druithia

Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Empty
PostSubject: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Your Name: John
Your Nationality: Irish
Your Age : 19
Your Location and Time zone: gmt

Your Character Name: Druithia

Your Character Race: Night Elf
Your Character Class: Druid
Your Character Level: 80
Your Professions: skinning/mining
Character Profile (armoury and talents)

List your guilds, and their respective servers:
I am currently on the Doomhammer Server, but I am transfering to Bronze Dragonflight where the rest of my friends etc are.

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 19:30-23:00 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ?
Most days Yep

Anything that can influence your playtimes?
Not really, except the occasionall overtime at work if its needed

What do you expect from us? To be ready for raiding ulduar when 3.1 hits

What do you feel you can offer us as a member? ehhh 5% crit and 3% haste Smile and Dedication, knowledge of boss fights and class roles as i also have played healing and tanking characters

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? Yes ofc, I will also be willing to fill in a healing role if it is needed

What kind of raid experience do you have?
Normal: naxx cleared, eoe cleared, os cleared, voa cleared
Heroic: naxx 3 quarters, os cleared, voa cleared

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet? yep

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone? yep

Any additional info can be posted here:
Back to top Go down
wiltlo

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:57 pm

another boomkin wud be nice as the one we currently have cant make certin days which means we lack wht the moonkin class gives us Sad

coz os+3 wud be nice with the aura coz it wud up every1s dmg Smile

he needs a little work on gear but nothing major

so we cud give him a test run and see what he brings king

Last edited by wiltlo on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Yarr, specially if can play monday/tuesday..

Still need some ranged dps, here we got one!
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:22 pm

me, speaking as the moonkinxD, i think its good to have another one around, like on the thursdays, btw im there on sarth +3DxD
Back to top Go down
Perversa

Perversa

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 am

guys..u just declined zerath cuz no spots for boomkin and now u want 1?..this is not fair in my opinion..better give a chance to zerath cuz he applied first..
Back to top Go down
Perversa

Perversa

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:39 am

and your crit strike is really low...your items are most healing items..no offense but u have to change most of your gear to be balance and u have to change your talents too..u spent points in useless talents for pve...
Back to top Go down
Zerath

PostSubject: re:moonkin app   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:51 am

1.yes this is true uve just declined me i dont wanna be rude but this is not right
2. Druithia why u bought Egg of Mortal Essence in place of Sundial of the Exiled?
Back to top Go down
Zerath

PostSubject: re:moonkin app   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 am

o and btw my app is still avaible i still seek a guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Secsy

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 am

Zerath I think u shoudn't say this because in some way is frustrating the members of the guild and they probably have rejected you for some reason and you shoudn't shoot them liable. As firion said: "doesnt we are going to accept you anyway if we dont feel your not right for the guild". That only makes you look more your behavior. Anayways I know u because u are my mate but I can say that I expected more from you, I hope that it will adjust these problem.
Druithia, as Perversa said, your gear it's pretty low and u got some items that makes me suspicious like your trinket for example. Crying or Very sad

Regards cheers
Back to top Go down
Zerath

PostSubject: re:moonkin app   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:05 am

ye u right Secsy, sry cuz i shoot at u guys. Excuse me please.
Back to top Go down
wiltlo

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:59 am

Just got 4 points to make

1.Zerath this is forensis forums so i dont know why u r getting involved
2.Perv can you give an example of where he has specd wrongly
3.Skill is more important then gear
4.Gear is easy to get.

king
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: moonkin app   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 am

Zareth you need to wait for Forensis officers to deal with this, not you yourself. As for the moonkin, we don't know his skill level and if I was to judge by his gear I would have to say that it wasn't very high because the number 1 skill is knowing your class like the back of your hand. Let's not forget that we are recruiting skilled players to help us in our end-game raiding. We're not here to pick up applicants and spoon feed them and give them epics. This may sound a bit harsh but all I'm saying is that we need to know your skill level so we should take our new applicant on a test run to some instances and see what they're made of. Smile GL with your app

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Discodav

PostSubject: this guy is decent   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 am

yea i have partied with this guy for years he really knows his stuff and he is a real deticated raider wiltlo will also vouch for this he would be a great boost too the guild
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 am

That's exactly what I mean dave. Thank you. Now that we have two guildies who can vouch for his skills, we can now start to seriously asses him and the gear becomes irrelevant, because so long as he can provide experience in our raids, that's more than enough. The reason why I wrote the pervious post was due to Perversa's suspicions about his gear. Now that we know that he's a good raider, the officers can make a decision hopefully Very Happy

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Perversa

Perversa

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:42 am

im not going to talk shits on forum wiltlo..if u want an answer about the bad talent build and gear w/ me in game..but like many said and i will agree skill>gear..
and i still see no point...decline some1 who applied first then say ''omg we need a boomkin''..wilt u said onewa (zerath) wasn't so good in tbc..maybe he changed..like basteta said i've saw good changes at him (when i raided with him in gc)...this is only my opinion..sry if i was rude or something like that
anyway its up to officers..
GL Razz
Back to top Go down
Druithia

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:06 am

Hi again all, and thanks for the replies so far

I will try and explain why i have some of the pieces of gear that I do.

First of all, I was in a very small guild that that I joined expecting to be raiding as a boomkin, and over the course of time I was being asked to respec to resto more and more of the time, especially when we moved on to "25 man content" where we would usualy end up pugging alot of people

I was also never given the opportunity to roll on cloth gear (even if I rolled as offspec the other cloth members got priority). I would hope that you would agree with me here that the cloth would have been better for me that would wear it then some holy priest that would never dream of going shadow

Eventually i got tired of this and left, and I now hope to join some friends on bdf and in forensis

And in regards to peversa, please do respond to wiltlo about my talents etc. as I would find it very usefull as I am not sure what you mean about me having talents that are "useless for pve" unless you include filler talents which every spec of every class has.

One last thing: I do have the key for eoe which will give me a decent neckpiece, but i have been unable to get/find a pug that is capable of it
Back to top Go down
Anduin
Admin
Anduin

PostSubject: hey   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 am

thanks for aplying and commenting
you will have an answer shortly,
Anduin-

and for the specc thingy,
from my pov wich has no idea what a druid has to specc up in his specc seems fine to me, no wierd pvp things, gale winds whould have ben nice but the 4% damage in resto is far better,.

i dont like the fact that ther shoulders arent enchanted thou.
hit is fine cus u get urself 3% anyways.
realy low crit
okay spellpower

wer on the edge to the nex expansion wher we can no longer carrie ppl to far, or gear ppl up for the expansion cus its realy close i still am not sure if we would need another druid cus we make perv respecc often,,,
well take the discussion tonight.
Back to top Go down
Druithia

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:18 am

Well I can only apologise for last night all, I'm sure it didn't give a great impression

I hope the message i sent got through to you, there was an electrical fire on the floor below me and everyone had to be evacuated

I was only able to get back in after midnight last night and i had no power back until this morning

The firefighters were excellent, but there are two elderly people who are in hospital from smoke inhalation so I wish them the best
Back to top Go down
Pyhäsoturi

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 am

Seems like an sound guy Smile

Gl m8
Back to top Go down
Tireiron

Tireiron

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Go go trial.

We need more ranged DPS
bounce
Back to top Go down
Zerath

PostSubject: re:moonkin app   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm

u need more ranged dps?? When i applyed u say u are full.
Back to top Go down
Tireiron

Tireiron

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Hehe, Onewa. You're not stalking us, are you? Smile

But I do understand your curiousity and corcern, because it wouldn't be fair to decline you and invite another, but I just feel we need more ranged DPS now than before, I dont know.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Onewa perhaps we declined you for other reasons than your gear. We don't have to tell you what they are. Once your app has been declined you shoudl stop stalking other apps and wait for any news which my come around.
Back to top Go down
Pyhäsoturi

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:49 pm

tovos. u took words out of my mouth Smile
And onewa doesnt realy look good if on another post u say ur sorry of ur behavioring but on another use alot of ! and ? marks.
You are declined, get over withit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Druithia

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Just to let you know that the transfer is finally sorted out and i am now on the Bronze dragonflight server

Got a name change to "roadblock" Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin App [Withdrawn]   Moonkin App [Withdrawn] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonkin App [Withdrawn]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next