Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

80 holy priest [Withdrawn]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloodevi

80 holy priest [Withdrawn] Empty
PostSubject: 80 holy priest [Withdrawn]   80 holy priest [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Your Name:
Your Nationality:sweden
Your Age :39
Your Location and Time zone: eropean

Your Character Name:bloodevil

Your Character Race:draenie
Your Character Class:priest
Your Character Level:80
Your Professions:herbing-alchemy,elixrmaster full lvl

Character Profile (armoury and talents)displin 15 - holy 56

List your guilds, and their respective servers:last guild was war was there for atlest a year, i dont remember any names, Very Happy

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ?yes

Anything that can influence your playtimes?some times,,,work as a chef,,,mostly day time but some evenigs 2,,,

What do you expect from us?a fun time and some raid proggres for me and my guildies..

What do you feel you can offer us as a member?

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? its not a biger problem,,,,but dont like to shitft around to mutch,(like every raid cos some like that kind and some like a other way)

What kind of raid experience do you have? started to play 2005 so a tryed the most places before bc,,,aq mc zg bwl,never complede any of last bossesand bc tryed most lvl 70 raid but not sunwell and agian not last bosses and in wolk i have cleard naxx 10 ,,os 10-25,but whit all 3 dragons dead voa 10-25 and the Eye of i just maked it to its time to mount up ... Very Happy naxx 25 cleared it half way but not last bosses

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet? yes

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone? yes

Any additional info can be posted here: if you have any questions about me you can allways ask Samsara of me,,,he was my guild master to some day ago
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

80 holy priest [Withdrawn] Empty
PostSubject: app   80 holy priest [Withdrawn] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi Bloodevil,

Thank you for your application. Please change your uncommon gems to the rare versions and try to get the upgrades to your enchants. Once you have done that please come back to me as soon as possible.

Tovos
Back to top Go down

80 holy priest [Withdrawn]
Page 1 of 1