Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock application [accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mammis

Warlock application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application [accepted]   Warlock application [accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 am

Your Name: Vanja
Your Nationality:Swedish
Your Age :34
Your Location and Time zone:GMT+1

Your Character Name:Mammis

Your Character Race:Gnome
Your Character Class:Warlock
Your Character Level:80
Your Professions:Herbalism 450 and Alchemy450

Character Profile (armoury and talents)0/31/40

List your guilds, and their respective servers:
Rising Sun, Bronze Dragonflight
Sweforce, Bronze Dragonflight
(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ?Yes at least 3 days a week

Anything that can influence your playtimes?Work

What do you expect from us? A sucsessful and friendly guild to progress my character in
What do you feel you can offer us as a member?
My gear isnt the best but I want to improve it and become useful to the guild

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked?
Yes
What kind of raid experience do you have?
Done all heroic instances in WOTLK accept Oculus, done VoA 10 and 25, done OS 10 and 25 and started to do Naxx 25
Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet?
Yes

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone?
No but that can be fixed
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application [accepted]   Warlock application [accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 am

Naxx, hc, crafted, vendor epics
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Warlock application [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Hai Mammis, thank you for applying. Looking at your gear is seems you don't have much crit or hit and your gear needs working on. Since I'm not a guru on locks, i will talk to the guys back the office and see what they have to say. we'll get back to you shortly.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Warlock application [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Hi Mammis,

Well after much consideration, we've decided to give you the following proposal. A 2 weeks trial, and you will need to turn up to almost all the 25 mans to see what you're made (so basically all, with little flexibility), But before we invite, you will need to up your hit rating slightly because on armory you only have 89.33% hit chance. If this is correct and you are ok with the proposal, plz do this and get back to me asap so we can get started with the trial, as we are in need of ranged dps.

Thnx,

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Pyhäsoturi

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application [accepted]   Warlock application [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 am

Tovos wrote:

you only have 89.33% hit chance. I

You mean 9.33 / 8.33 =)
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Warlock application [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:49 am

im just reading the percentages off www.warcrafter.net lol Smile it said 89.33% hit chance and was hiloghted in green meaning it could be a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application [accepted]   Warlock application [accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock application [accepted]
Page 1 of 1