Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warlock application ok geared [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jameserw

warlock application ok geared [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: warlock application ok geared [Accepted]   warlock application ok geared [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Your Name: James Erwin
Your Nationality: English
Your Age :16
Your Location and Time zone: south shields tyne and wear north east England gmt

Your Character Name: Jameserwin

Your Character Race: human
Your Character Class: warlock
Your Character Level: 80
Your Professions: enchanting tailoring

Character Profile (armoury and talents)

List your guilds, and their respective servers: all on bronze dragon flight caution-didn’t like loot setup and didn’t like the guild much nightfall-disbanded in tbc

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ? Except a tuesday

Anything that can influence your playtimes? Nope unless something bad happens in the family otherwise no

What do you expect from us? Just that u can help me enjoy raiding and move towards end game raiding

What do you feel you can offer us as a member? My dps is ok so a think a could offer u that

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? yes

What kind of raid experience do you have? None in pre-bc 8/9 in tbc before patch ¾ cleared in naxx hc and normal, os done with voa aswell

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet? yes

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone? I have ventrilo and my microphone is broke atm
Back to top Go down
jameserw

PostSubject: warlock application ok geared   warlock application ok geared [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:20 pm

sorry i forgot to add the armoury
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   warlock application ok geared [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:51 am

Hi James,

You may not have the best gear but you have the experience and the skill, so we would like to give you a trial. Whisper any officer in the game for an invite. Welcome to Forensis.

Accepted.

Tovos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warlock application ok geared [Accepted]   warlock application ok geared [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warlock application ok geared [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1