Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elite Humanoid Application

Go down 
+2
Tovos
adoboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hogger

Elite Humanoid Application Empty
PostSubject: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 am

Your Name: Hogger
Your Nationality: Evelyn Forest
Your Age : 10-11
Your Location and Time zone: Evelyn Forest. GMT+1

Your Character Name: Hogger

Your Character Race: Gnoll
Your Character Class: Warrior
Your Character Level: 10-11
Your Professions: Elite

Character Profile (armoury and talents): http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=448

List your guilds, and their respective servers: Any server. Guildless

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possbible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this ? Yes

Anything that can influence your playtimes? People killing me. But it rarely happens. I usually kill every1

What do you expect from us? Revenge

What do you feel you can offer us as a member? Help you get rid of loot

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked? Sometimes i have 1 talent point, other times i dont have any

What kind of raid experience do you have? I have wiped several 40 man lvl 1 raids

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet? Yes. But im offline every thuesday night after around 02:00.

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone? Microfone, yes

Any additional info can be posted here:
Back to top Go down
adoboy

adoboy

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:03 am

EPIC!!!

gogo trial lol!
Back to top Go down
Tovos

Tovos

PostSubject: app   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 am

lol nice one. who's work is this btw? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lindi

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 am

no idea lol!
Back to top Go down
Tireiron

Tireiron

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:42 am

Apparently some1's very bored ;p
Back to top Go down
Lindi

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:46 am

/hides
Back to top Go down
Tireiron

Tireiron

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 am

Hogger wrote:

What kind of raid experience do you have? I have wiped several 40 man lvl 1 raids

Epic (: Inv away!
bounce
Back to top Go down
adoboy

adoboy

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 am

Dear hoggar,

after looking at your gear in the armory is can see you have a lot of legendaries and all are fully ehcanted. This is very pleasing for us because we are not trying to just gear up people for ulduar, but rather have people who are already good geared. As far as your skillz go, i know you are a good player coz you kicked the crap outta my mage when i first started. I would like to advice you to change your talent point as we are looking for tank you should go and spec tank and not fury, we got anti foor the uber fury dps. Once this is done pls /w an officer in game for an inv. We wil be happy to get you on board i think you would really fit in with the guys.

P.S. Tonight we are going for OS 3d so if you like you can come and tank.
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 am

adoboy wrote:
Dear hoggar,

we got anti foor the uber fury dps.
P.S. Tonight we are going for OS 3d so if you like you can come and tank.
WHAHAHHAHAH Anti and uber dps..... i can see a 3 year old bashing random buttons doing more dmg
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:05 am

Hippiey wrote:
WHAHAHHAHAH Anti and uber dps..... i can see a 3 year old bashing random buttons doing more dmg

No More Mushrooms For You!
Back to top Go down
adoboy

adoboy

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:10 am

hahha hipp

he did do more dps then you yesterday:P
Back to top Go down
Tireiron

Tireiron

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:11 am

Haha, your avatar suits you perfectly, Anti (:
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 am

Ye i know Very Happy Its me dueling paladin... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hippiey

Hippiey

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:44 am

Anti wrote:
Ye i know Very Happy Its me dueling paladin... Very Happy

or dueling me
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:45 am

If i were dueling you, it would be liek falling sleep cuz u suck!
Back to top Go down
Hogger

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:34 am

Im trying to sent tells to the officers, but it seems they dont speak gnoll.
Any1 in the guild have the skill Language: Gnoll ?
If not i see no way around this Embarassed
Back to top Go down
adoboy

adoboy

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:42 am

Well then goddamit hoggar!

Stop attacking me when im trying to talk to you, or i will keep on killing you goddamit!

AND I WILL KEEP YOUT LOOT AND GOLD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Humanoid Application   Elite Humanoid Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Humanoid Application
Page 1 of 1