Forensis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock [accetped on social member basis]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Warlock [accetped on social member basis] Empty
PostSubject: Warlock [accetped on social member basis]   Warlock [accetped on social member basis] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Your Name: James
Your Nationality: English
Your Age: 23
Your Location and Time zone: UK, GMT+0

Your Character Name: Neehi
Your Character Race: Gnome
Your Character Class: Warlock
Your Character Level: 80
Your Professions: Tailoring (440) and Enchanting (411)

Character Profile (armoury and talents)
Armoury:
Talents:

List your guilds, and their respective servers:
The Magic Guild, Bronze Dragonflight
Frostmourne, Bronze Dragonflight

(GMT+1 = gametime ) we try and raid everyday possible from 18:30-22:30 or futher in the week and self choosen on a weekend , do you think you could do this?
I would be happy to apply as a social member but if thats not possible I would like to apply as a raider, in which case, I am usually online most days during that time period.

Anything that can influence your playtimes?
Sleep, dehydration, bodily functions and showers.

What do you expect from us?
Nice, friendly people to enjoy the game with and hopefully learn some new tricks from.

What do you feel you can offer us as a member?
I'm a friendly person who likes to meet new people and who is always willing to learn.

Will you be willing to change your talents if asked?
I love being an affliction lock, specifically as my current spec and would prefer to stay as it but if theres a need for a different spec, I don't mind changing temporarily.

What kind of raid experience do you have?
I've done Onyxia's Lair, the first 3 bosses of Karazhan, The Arachnid Quarter and one of the bosses in The Military Quarter of 10 man Naxxramas, aswell as the defeat of both Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad. I've also completed half of The Contruct Quarter in Naxxramas, the Vault of Archavon and Obsidian Sanctum, all on heroic.

Do you have a decent computer and a reliable connection to the internet?
My computer is pretty good yeah. It's a couple of years old but runs WoW very well along with pretty much all newly released games. My net connection can sometimes be temperamental because I live in a small village but most of the time it's able to hang on well and offer decent ping.

Do you have Ventrilo , and a microphone?
Ventrilo: yes. Microphone: no.

Any additional info can be posted here:
I'm the real life best friend of one of your current members, Honeys, and I would like to join Forensis because I miss being in the same guild as her. Other than that, if there's anything else you need to know, please feel free to drop me a line in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Neehi

PostSubject: Re: Warlock [accetped on social member basis]   Warlock [accetped on social member basis] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Sorry, it didn't seem to allow the links I posted for my armoury and talents. Lets try again shall we?

Armoury:
Back to top Go down
Tireiron

Tireiron

PostSubject: Re: Warlock [accetped on social member basis]   Warlock [accetped on social member basis] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 am

Dont worry mate.

Shouldnt be that hard to find you on the armory Razz
bounce
Back to top Go down
Anduin
Admin
Anduin

PostSubject: .....   Warlock [accetped on social member basis] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:15 am

we only recruit socials if they have mates inb the guild,
do you have that
and for raid member your gear is to bad, and you wanna stay afflection wich is not a super raid specc.
Anduin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock [accetped on social member basis]   Warlock [accetped on social member basis] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock [accetped on social member basis]
Page 1 of 1